The Aluminum Association of Florida is the only organization of its kind in the state. We track legislation, regulations, and other government actions that could affect the aluminum industry. In addition to many other benefits, our members also have access to money-saving discount programs on such critical business expenses as Workers Compensation insurance.
In other words, membership doesn’t cost, it pays!
We encourage you to review our website to learn more about the Aluminum Association of Florida and how you can join.
All new members, regardless of category must meet qualifications, complete a membership application and pay annual dues. They are subject to confirmation by the Association’s Board of Directors. Building Officials, Plans Examiners, etc. may join AAF as Government Members without charge. State dues are $300.00. Please note: Each local AAF chapter has different membership dues. Please review the information below to determine which chapter you will join and the chapter dues that you will pay in addition to state dues of $300.
Membership in the Aluminum Association of Florida provides the following benefits:
- Professional Status
- Greater Public Recognition
- Respect From Government Agencies
- A Participant in The Lawmaking Process Which Dictates To Your Business And Industry
- First Hand Information & Knowledge of Aluminum Standards And Codes As Developed By The Association
- Job Problem Solving With Other Association Members
- Idea Sharing With Peers
- Fraternity, Unity & Support For Common Causes In The Industry
- Camaraderie & Fellowship Among Members
- Educational Training & Development Programs
- Quarterly Newsletter For The Membership And Quarterly Magazine For The Industry
- Membership Meetings, Workshops, Programs
- Continuing Education Approved By The State